I would like to thank you for your kind assistance, co-operation and understanding in the name of my colleagues as well - who are all happy with their homes in London. It has been really a pleasure for me working with you.
Guide to Buying
- The Central London property market is very competitive. There are many more buyers looking to buy than there are available properties for sale.
- You will need a lot of help from the agents you chose to help you find a property. They need to be pro-active and to stay in regular contact with you
- You need to be available at short notice to view any property which you are offered, before another buyer gets there before you!
- Work out your mortgage funding or the extent of your available funds BEFORE you begin to view property, so you know exactly how much you can afford to spend
- If you like a property, do not delay putting in an offer, as you might otherwise be disappointed that it has been sold to someone else
- Be prepared to instruct a solicitor as soon as a price has been agreed and expect to exchange contracts within a few weeks, and complete the purchase a week or two after that.
What do you get for your money?
As a very general guide, properties in Central London can be found in the following price ranges:
|Type of Property||Likely Price Range|
|Studios/1 bed flat||£300,000 – £600,000|
|2 & 3 bed apartments||£500,000 – £1,500,000|
|3 & 4 bedroom houses||£2 million – £10 million|
|5 bedroom houses||£3 million – £20 million +|
Useful Information for Buyers
Local property knowledge
If you don’t know the area, and want a general introduction to the variety of property types and housing styles available, please read our Guide to Central London Areas or contact us.
Transport and Amenities
Most of the properties for sale are within the Circle Line of the London Underground system making it easy to reach both the City, and the West End’s cultural and entertainment facilities.
Useful Information online
The following links will help you find out about travel times to work, about local schools, council tax rates, and a lot of other useful information.
Dr Thomas – Landlord2017-08-23
Andrew Reeves have been very good throughout this process, and in particular, you have been enormously efficient and helpful. I am grateful for your help to date, and look forward to our continued relationship while I am in Canada.
DR, Global Investment Management Co.
DR, Global Investment Management Co.2017-08-23
Thank you very much for your help, really outstanding work - I mean it.
Headmaster – Wiltshire2017-08-23
Gosh! We have long believed you are a genius but this is AMAZING. Serious thanks. I tried to call you to say so in person - that was the only reason for my call! We will see you this autumn to thank you properly.
I like you guys and have always felt that you have my interests at heart. After the hassles I had with [another local firm] you guys are a dream team.
Member of Parliament2017-08-23
I want to thank you for all the help you afforded me with the sale of my flat and simultaneous purchase. Your commitment to representing my interests and the trouble you took in handling so many queries demonstrated to me that the sale and pur...
Mr & Mrs JL, Vancouver2017-08-23
Andrew Reeves have provided my family with an exemplary service in the Buy-to-let market. My husband and I were most fortunately introduced to them well over 15 years ago and they have built our property/pension portfolio and managed the said p...
Mr AM, Morgan Stanley2017-08-23
Thanks for all your help throughout the buying process, Richard - top service and highly recommendable!
Mr AN, Australian Buyer2017-08-23
It has been a pleasure to deal with you. We were such novices in the real estate game in the UK and having someone like you to guide us through it has made the process much easier.
Mr B Shah – Landlord2017-08-23
Andrew Reeves has let numerous properties for me over the last 8 years and they have always provided me with an outstanding professional service. Their knowledge of the SW1 market is second to none and I have always found the company very open,...